Attorneys have unique needs when it
comes to financial planning, managing wealth,
and leaving a personal legacy.
Build on your financial foundation through bold, clear, and refined planning
Partner with an expert who will devise and implement a plan to safeguard your wealth and your time so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Areas of Concern
for Established Lawyers
Saving time and money
Managing your cash flow
Keeping what you’ve earned
Planning your next steps
Protecting your legacy
Building your wealth
Partner With A Wealth Manager Who…
- Practiced law themselves and understands your status as an attorney at a busy firm
- Has well over a decade of experience working with law firm attorneys like you
- Can help you develop a comprehensive financial plan tailored to your needs
- Maintains financial discipline and will keep you accountable to your plan
- Collaborates effectively with outside professionals for sophisticated wealth management
- Drives complex discussions and smart decisions regarding your wealth
- Refines strategies for estate, financial, and philanthropic planning beyond simply investing
Talk To An Expert
Advanced planning strategies and risk mitigation tailored to protect and build toward the future you have earned. Let’s get started with a suitable plan for your personal and financial interests.
*Please Note: Limitations. Neither publications in, or acknowledgments by, any type of media, should be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if Twelve Points Wealth is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services. No such publication should be construed as a current or past endorsement of Twelve Points Wealth by any of its clients.