Specialization In The Dental Industry
Twelve Points has a professional and personal understanding of the dental industry. It’s how several of our advisors’ families make their living. We have years of experience assisting general dentists, orthodontists, periodontists, endodontists, oral surgeons and their staff in managing both their personal finances and retirement plans.
Our wealth management, financial planning and asset allocation services will help you meet your immediate and long-term needs, whether you’re just starting a practice or looking to retire. We recognize that running your practice is more than a full-time job, and decisions like whether or not to purchase a new Cerec machine or invest in a new CT Scanner often take precedence over your retirement plan, college planning, debt management and other personal financial matters.
You make choices about whether teeth are salvageable, not which mutual fund to purchase. As a fiduciary, it’s our responsibility to put our clients’ interests first. In addition to helping you with your personal finances, we work with you to build a strong and profitable dental practice. Whether it’s helping you determine how to pay off your student loans while investing money back into your business, or creating incentives to retain key employees, we can help you achieve your goals. We believe it’s important to understand the issues you face on a daily basis and help make your life easier in general, which is why we’ve partnered with select professionals who specialize in the dental industry.
We have partnered with Dental Purchasing Group to offer more to our dental clients. As a Group Purchasing Organization, DPG, is able to leverage lower costs on everything dentists need to run their business by achieving group rates.
Our suite of services include:
- Attorneys who help you determine which type of company to start, negotiate partnerships and develop a succession plan in the event of death or disability
- CPAs to help you with your businessand personal taxes
- Industry-focused Banks and Credit Unions to help finance your new or expanding practice
- Benefits Agents to help attract and retain key employees
- Payroll Vendors to help avoid time fraud and keep payroll on track
- Practice Management/Operations to help keep your business running efficiently
- Marketing Support/Website Design to attract targeted patients
- Temp Agencies for staffing needs
- Vendor Relationships for major brands like Patterson, Sirona, and Henry Schein
- Insurance Agents for disability, liability, property and casualty coverage
- Real Estate Leasing Specialists to ensure you’re protected
- Collection and Financing Services to assist you in Accounts Payable