Corporate Retirement Plans
Our Mission: To Protect Fiduciaries and Improve Participant Retirement Outcomes
We offer customized retirement plan advice, fiduciary oversight and employee education. Our firm was founded on the principles of trustworthiness, loyalty, oversight, stewardship and helpfulness.
Participant Outcome Services
Whether you’re shopping for a retirement plan or already have one in place, Twelve Points Retirement Advisors will help ensure that you and your employees obtain the greatest benefit from your pension plan, 401(k) plan or other retirement plan.
Our Core Competencies include:
- Plan level diagnostics inclusive of quantitative and qualitative metrics to analyze the effectiveness of your plan.
- Quality assurance through a regular plan review process to ascertain potential opportunities for improvement of investment options and cost savings.
- Advice on how to increase plan participation, auto-enrollment and company matches.
- Educational workshops to help employees learn how to save for retirement and make prudent financial decisions through one-on-one personal financial planning sessions.
- GAP analysis to improve individual participant retirement outcomes.
- Rigorous oversight of plan governance to satisfy Department of Labor requirements, including performing a regular competitive RFP process and investment analytics to create an audit trail for the plan sponsor.
- DOL 3(21) or 3(38) Fiduciary Investment Services to Plan Sponsors to ensure proper due diligence and process.
- Registered Investment Advisory services offering true independence and objectivity that is conflict-free.